First Global Carrier Community Awards Celebrates Innovation and Achievements in the Telecoms Industry
The Carrier Community successfully hosted its first annual GCCM Awards in Berlin during CEE 2017 GCCM
Sarnen, Switzerland 27 June, 2017 –
Carrier Community, an exclusive global industry-networking platform for wholesale telecom service providers launched its first annual Global Carrier Community 2017 awards. More than 60 guests attended the exclusive event with 13 winning companies celebrating their achievements. The GCCM awards were presented at the Central and Eastern Europe CEE 2017 on June 20th,
2017 at BESL Meistersaal Berlin.
The awards recognized innovation and achievements among telecom wholesale operators around the globe and were independently judged by a panel of seven telecoms analysts and experts from the industry.
GCCM Awards 2017 winners include:
- Global Operator of the year – Orange International Carriers
- Best IOT Opportunity – Lleida.net
- Best Clouds’ Innovative Operator – Enter
- Best Connecting the unconnected Operator – Liquid Telecom
- Customer Experience Excellence – TTI
- Best Global Network – Expereo
- The Funkiest Operator – Yuboto
- Best SMS Platform Provider – Horisen
- Best Subsea Cable Operator – GBI
- Regional Operator of the Year – Telin
- Best Voice Service Innovation – Bankai
- Unified Communication Provider – PCCW Global
- GCCM Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Telefonica
“We would like to extend our thanks to all the shortlisted companies and industry leaders on the judging panel, with a big congratulations to the winners of the evening,” said Wida Schmidt, CEO of Carrier Community. “Our club was founded as a central platform for encouraging business opportunities across the telecom industry and it is an honour to be able to acknowledge the top leaders in the field.”
The Carrier Community events create a platform for carriers around the globe to connect and network to create new business opportunities. By celebrating wholesale telecoms with an exclusive awards evening, it plays a vital role in recognizing operators contributions around the globe.
The event was sponsored by Turk Telekom International, Bankai Group, Nexmo – a Vonage company and Verscom Solutions.
The Carrier Community will be hosting its next event the CC-Night, in London on the 4th
September 2017. It is also holding its annual CIS 2017 GCCM that will take place on 5th
September 2017, and the Latam 2017 GCCM on 19th
September 2017. Please visit CC Event Portal for upcoming events to view and attend.
To become a member of Carrier Community, please visit
© 2017 Carrier Community. All rights reserved.