Your privacy on the Internet is important to Carrier Community Limited. Please ensure that you enter only your own details and that these details are true, accurate and complete in all respects. If information relates to another individual you must obtain the consent of that individual. You will notify Carrier Community Limited immediately of any changes to your personal details.
Carrier Community Limited collects and processes your information:
- to ensure that content from its website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from Carrier Community Limited;
- to allows you to participate in the recruitment service provided by Carrier Community Limited;
- to process your order and payment; and
- to administer the Carrier Community Limited website.
Carrier Community Limited collects the information supplied by the sender of the “contact us” form in order to establish and maintain relationships with clients, potential clients and members. Carrier Community Limited uses data to assemble broad demographic information about its clients in general. The purpose of this data collection is to ensure that Carrier Community Limited clients receive only the most relevant, targeted offers and information from Carrier Community Limited. Carrier Community Limited may on occasion use your personal information to send you details of special offers and new products and services. If you do not wish Carrier Community Limited to keep you informed of such offers, products and services then please contact [email protected]
or 102 Fulham Palace Road, W6 9PL, London.
You may request to have your name removed from the Carrier Community Limited mailing list at any time. Carrier Community Limited does not use information about its users for any purposes unrelated to the services offered by Carrier Community Limited. Carrier Community does not trade or sell personal information to any third party. Carrier Community Limited may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Carrier Community Limited sell or buy any business or assets, in which case Carrier Community Limited may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Carrier Community Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If Carrier Community Limited are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any Carrier Community terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Carrier Community Limited, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. In an attempt to customise the Carrier Community Limited service and provide members with the information they may be most interested in, Carrier Community Limited also conducts internal research on his users demographics, interests, and behaviour based upon information members provide directly to Carrier Community Limited and information that Carrier Community Limited may collect from third party sources and/or through the use of “cookies” (see below). Carrier Community Limited may combine or otherwise overlay some or all of the foregoing information to build profiles about Carrier Community Limited Members, which may be individual specific or in aggregate form. By becoming a Carrier Community Limited client, you consent to Carrier Community Limited employing the foregoing techniques in its continuing efforts to better serve his clients by providing them with the information in which they may be most interested.